Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Val Croot ----- this evening

Well , although only 20 people attended this evening, they all left with the words------- "she is good".
Val Croot was herself as usual, funny with bouts of seriousness, but very good evidence. It is a pity that not more people saw her in action, but there will be other occassions when she works the church again.


Thanks Val for your excellent work. Also a big thank you to Spirit for without them we would have nothing to give to anyone.

5 comments:

Fan said...

As everyone knows it is not the quantity, its the quality that matters, and boy there was lots of that.

Angela said...

Hello! I did it!!! I went to the Spiritualist church for the very first time of my life... I had noooo idea what was going to happen?!?
For like one hour the Medium Val gave messages from the spirit world, some really accurate readings… at 2 times I felt a load of chills down my spine ( not good spirits) which I have tried to block… arms around me as well at one point and I could swear I saw a couple of dark shadows a few times next to the medium.
Overall the energy was fantastic and made me smille a lot!
I wonder if they sense I am psychic as well?!?

Indie Jack said...

Hi Angela

Glad you founf yours first experience of a spiritualist church so positive

why not try the Open Circle 6.45pm on a Thursday ( Doors close at 7pm)It's an opportunity to explore your gifts in a positive and safe environment

Jack

Collins said...

What does founf mean? Type English bach> Chware teg

Indie said...

My Saesneg is fine - It's my typing that needs to improve!