Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Services

Don Sutton gave an eloquent reading/address this morning followed by very detailed evidence of survival.

The bright sunshine must have helped lift the spirits as well as the voices of the congregation. Which meant I did not have to sing very loudly and possibly out of tune!

However; not even his healing hands to revive the CD player - so good thing that we had a back up ready.(It was working when it was in my house. --Phil)

Also a missed opportunity for absent regulars to seeing me in shirt and tie & blazer!

Don is back from Bridgend today for the evening service at 6pm, so please take the opportunity to catch the evening sun at Park Grove.

p.s. Don't forget there is Meditation 7pm tomorrow the 20th April

4 comments:

kimroy said...

Really enjoyed the service, you did very well Jack and looked very smart.
I brought my cousin's daughter to the church, it was her first visit and I'm pleased to say she enjoyed it very much.
Don Sutton was very good and did give good evidence during the clairvoyance, We also enjoyed the reading and the address.

Indie said...

Thanks Kim

I hope Val recoveres from the shock of hearing that I have been seen in a blazer!

Anonymous said...

Knowing Val she has not read this blog yet, as she has a life.
By the way Jack was the blazer denim?

Indie said...

NO I'm Welsh not French so not De Nim

Having said that my Grandmother might have been French!