Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Healing

Wednesday means just one thing at the church, yes it means that the healers will be there at 1pm till 2pm in the afternoon and again in the evening from 7pm till 8pm.
Come along to sit in the healing energies that are in the church.
On Saturday morning
again you are welcome to come along and let the dedicated people help you. This is from 10-30 till 11-30 and all are welcome .
There is no charge for the healing on both Wednesday or Saturday, but you can make a donation if you feel you would like to
Thank you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The healing provided is marvelous. I can never understand why people aren`t queuing out the doors for it.
I have some comments unrelated to healing and am making them here as it is the most recent site.
I want to explain to Jack that when I commented on the natures of people who have passed I paraphrased badly. What I should have said was that the incidence of death does not change those we love. Their individuality is neither diminished nor enhanced they stay the same.

A newcomer to the meditation group asked if we always play with balloons. I said no but I suppose we will now.
I have just seen Ghost Town with the Hills have eyes. We laughed and laughed and we thought that if Les never sees another film he must see this one.
Who makes up the word verification words?

Anonymous said...

I imagine that they are random.