Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Message to all Church Members

Firstly on behalf of the committee I would like to pass on all their best wishes for this season of goodwill.I hope the day has gone well for you and your families.
Our good wishes also go to you for a wonderful New Year.

It is an exciting time for the church and we need your support to keep the doors open.
Sunday the 4th at 6pm is the first divine Sunday service of 2009, let us all turn up and have a good start.

Our healers are back on 31st December for the afternoon session only, then in 2009 back on the 3rd January 2009 for the Saturday morning session starting at 10-30am.


HAPPY HEW YEAR

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same to to all on the committee for your hard work.

Trace said...

I would like to thank the church, it's members and the committee for all it's hard work. The church haqs given me great comfort through some very difficult times over the past few years since I've been attending and long may it continue. God Bless everyone and I hope you all have a happy and peaceful 2009.
xxx

Anonymous said...

Ditto.