Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sunday 6th July

Sunday will see two of the churchs' stalwarts (they will kill me for saying that) taking the services . The morning service will be taken by our very own secretary, Carol Ellis. Carol has recently returned from Spain and should be nice and refreshed.
The evening service is being taken by another committee member, the one and only Val Croot. Val says it, as she sees it, and it is assured that she will give a good service.
Hope to see you all at the services

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Went to the morning service. I was very surprised and found it a lovely experience. It was very welcoming and has a good atmosphere. For me it was formal but not to formal,which in my opinion is half the problem with orthodox religions. The medium was good and again her sermon for want of a better word was said with sincerity and without any visible aids.
The singing could have been better but hey what does that matter. It was good for me and I will go again.

Anonymous said...

Hi

I like your comments about the singing Jonny you made me smile. Hope to see you again on a Sunday morning perhaps you could bring some friends along who are in good voice.