Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Remember Me by Josh Groban

Remember Me by Josh Groban Remember I will still be here As long as you hold me In your memory. Remember When your dreams have ended Time can be transcended Just remember me. I am the one star that keeps burning so brightly. It is the last light to fade into the rising sun. I’m with you whenever you tell my story. For I am all I’ve done. Remember I will still be here, As long as you hold me. In your memory, remember me. I am that warm voice in the cold wind that whispers. And if you listen you’ll hear me call across the sky. As long as I still can reach out and touch you. Then I will never die. Remember I’ll never leave you. If you will only Remember me. (Remember me). Remember I will still be here. As long as you hold me In your memory. Remember When your dreams have ended. Time can be transcended. I live forever. Remember me… Remember me… Remember me…

No comments: