Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Demonstration

Tonight the worker at Park Grove is the lovely Kim Rogers. She has come a long way since coming to the church. Not only has her mediumship and knowledge of the Spirit World has progressed in bounds she has become a very hard worker on the church committee in the very important role of secretary.

Come along and join in the First Demonstration Of Mediumship of 2011. The prices are still the same. it starts at 7pm and only £3 per person . CHEAP AS CHIPS !!!!!!!

4 comments:

Phi said...

Thank you kim . You worked really hard this evening and well done!

Jane said...

Well done to Kim.

Phil I cannot access the mediums` list because all I get is adverts. Am I doing something wrong or have we been hijacked or banjaxed or something?

Phil Spillane said...

Jane , you must be doing something wrong or you need glasses.
I just clicked on the link and here is a clue ...... follow the instructions

Jane said...

I followed the instructions such as they were. This left me awash with adverts. Is this supposed to happen? Am I supposed to have to enter more information about myself to access the list of mediums? If this is the case why doesn`t it happen on the other links? And if I do have to jump through all these hoops is the church making any money out of them?