Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sunday Services

Tomorrows services are being taken by two ladies . The one lady I know quite well, Kim Rogers also known by those who close as Roy. Kim will be taking the morning service an d no doubt ity will be lovely as long as she can find a parking space for her horse Trigger.

The lady taking the evening service has only spoken to me by telephone ,but she has a lovely soft Irish brogue which is wonderful to listen too.

I think we may be in line for a treat this Easter Sunday.

Don't forget that there is no Monday night Demonstration this week as it is a bank holiday, and even I have to have a rest sometimes.

3 comments:

Phil Spillane said...

Well I thought that Kim did an excellent job on her first solo philosophy at her own church.
Although she might have been shaking inside she gave a solid looking service. The church is lucky to have you as a worker

Phil Spillane said...

WE are spoilt in Park Grove, it 's official.
Moya O'Dwyer what a lovely Human being, brought to Park Grove true her love and positive energy which showed in both her philosophy and survival evidence.
I look forward to seeing you work again at our church

Kimroy! said...

Thanks Phil, it was a privilege to share my first solo divine service with such lovely people. Sharon made me a lovely card and cut out the advert from the paper too and put a lovely verse in it so all in all a good day and we had service in the evening too which went well we felt anyway!!!