Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 26, 2009

HALF YEARLY MEETING 19th Oct

JUST in case - you had not heard from the rostrum

7pm on Monday 19th Oct is the Half Yearly meeting of members ( Yes that YOU - if you are a member of Park Grove church)

This is when you get a chance to actually see what the other members look like and for the people you have asked to look after the building etc to tell you what has been happening / planned on your behalf.

Is there a question you would like to raise or discuss ? This is your opportunity to show that you as well as spirit have a voice

Also that means that there will NOT be a Meditation Circle this night

2 comments:

Phil Spillane said...

I hope you are not saying that I do not read out the notices Jack. I not only read them, I type them as well, then read them out at every service I chair. This week it was 3 out of 5.

indie jack said...

Nooooooo

I'm trying to communicate to those who were NOT there listening to us give out the information verbally :)

Any members out there who have been leading such busy lives that they have not had a chance to drop in to Park Grove this item was for you :) Hope to see you all on the 19th :)