Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Open Circle tonight

Just as you thought it was safe to go back to the open circle you learn that the DREADED Gaynor will be taking it this evening. Do not let her crutches put you off, as Cath Kelly will keep her in order, or try to.
The only other way to miss out on her vengeance is to behave and dont get her angry or wind her up. Yes that means you Heidi Reis and you Jane Best.

You all know that I am only joking ,or am I ? Seriously Gaynor is a lovely Lady and would love to see you at the Open Circle tonight. She wants you all to come so she can guide you in the right direction.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not wind people up but I know a man who does.

Anonymous said...

You do nothing of the kind do you my little chicken

Anonymous said...

Who's that then Jane?

The AA man?

Anonymous said...

Eggstremely witty. I havelaughed so much I am eggshausted.

Anonymous said...

Eggcellent. It is is a wonder that your not shell shocked

Anonymous said...

You seem to be a very eggcentric bunch down in Cardiff

Anonymous said...

Eeh Bah Gum Lad!

Anonymous said...

You'll get egg on your face if you carry on like this!

Anonymous said...

I will sing as I go, as our Gracie Fields said.

Anonymous said...

as long as it's in tune

Anonymous said...

I`ll go to the foot of our stairs if that Northener thinks he`s going to sell me a raffle ticket at Craig Y Nos for the lion that ate his Albert.