Total Pageviews

Friday, October 31, 2008

Table Tilting on Auld Hallows Eve Tonight 7pm £2

Hope it a great success. Open Circle had 32 in number last night, hope people come tonight and have a good night.
There must have been spirit activity last night as the money did not add up. My math says there were 32 present and the total should have been £64. Our total was, wait for it------- £51-85. Doesnt add up does it.
Maybe it will tonight.

THERE MIGHT BE A POSSIBILITY THAT YOU GET A DISCOUNT IF YOU TURN UP IN FANCY DRESS!!!

4 comments:

indie jack said...

Spirits were to blame for funny busines at Cardiff church!

It was noticed that "someone" had hidden the £2 fee notice under a pile of hymn books - possibly in an an attempt to ecourage newcombers staying by thinking that it was a free & open circle

There were many new faces last night and some even said that they looked forward to coming back next week

Could this be a job for

"helper of the month" a new position being considered - who could MEET AND GREET wanabee spiritualists OR people who just want to come in from the cold!

How about members putting forward a few names of people who they feel would be good at meeting and greeting ( ps and who are NOT already on the committe !) So Phil you can't nominate yourself

Love and Light

Jack

Anonymous said...

Jack. Two Points.
Point 1; When I meditate I do not sleep.
Point 2; I did not add the money up.
I thought it was the Chairpersons job, but he was not available ,so as I was off duty so to speak Carol counted

indie jack said...

:) I'm glad we cleared up those points

I know that you were not asleep - we'd have heard the snoring!!! :) :) :)

Well I'm goinfg to start the nominations for Helper of the month... Jane - as you got those hymn books to the newcomers in a flash :)

Anonymous said...

I second that. Jane is such a wonderful Helper